Old 02-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Simon

Default black expanding foam in UK ?

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can purchase the black expanding foam for
sealing waterfalls etc., in the UK ?
If not, I will try to pursuade some supplier to stock it over here.

Thanks,
Simon.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Bob H

the white "great stuff" works fine @ 1/3 the cost, any exposed can be broken
off when dry & the remainder will turn a "rockish" amber-gold in a few mos.

om...

Black Expanding Foam Reaversbane Ponds 3 11-02-2007 06:27 PM
Home improvement business - expanding your business market abilities. [email protected] Lawns 0 26-12-2006 04:19 PM
Expanding Pond - Any Advice? [email protected] Ponds 4 05-06-2006 04:05 PM
Expanding my pond-suggestions durango Ponds 0 19-05-2005 02:41 PM
expanding pond - ? about bonding epdm Mike Miller Ponds 1 28-07-2003 12:42 PM