Old 13-07-2003, 11:14 PM
ClubJoe

Default What Happened to CSA

I've been away from this list for a long while but came back to try and find
out what happened to The Pond Guys web site(www.pondguy.com). I need to buy
a new supply of CSA but they are no longer around. Has anyone any idea what
happened and if there is a replacement for CSA?

Thanks,
JOE

Old 13-07-2003, 11:14 PM
Nedra

CSA has been replaced by BZT. BZT is an excellent
product.
Some one will post the url... it isn't here at my computer.

Nedra
p.s. Welcome back!

om...

Old 13-07-2003, 11:14 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

ClubJoe wrote:
I've been away from this list for a long while but came back to try and find
out what happened to The Pond Guys web site(www.pondguy.com). I need to buy
a new supply of CSA but they are no longer around. Has anyone any idea what
happened and if there is a replacement for CSA?

Thanks,
JOE

Hi Joe,

BZT is available through

http://www.united-tech.com

Check the 800 number. When you call ask for the "Ponder's
Special", it's only available on the phone not the website.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 13-07-2003, 11:14 PM
John Rutz

Nedra wrote:
CSA has been replaced by BZT. BZT is an excellent
product.
Some one will post the url... it isn't here at my computer.

Nedra
p.s. Welcome back!

-- http://www.united-tech.com

United-Tech, Inc. Corporate Office:
5460 South Garnett - Tulsa, OK 74146
Telephone: 918-610-5205 / FAX: 918-610-5225

if you order on line its only available in 1 lb pkg
if yo call and ask for the ponders special you can get a 1/2 lb bag

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 14-07-2003, 02:02 PM
ClubJoe

Thanks to all. I will order it right away.

JOE

Anyone here operating a CSA? JC Edible Gardening 0 02-09-2007 04:28 PM
CSA? Pondzyme? robv60 Ponds 3 30-07-2005 11:06 PM
It's done...It's happened... BenignVanilla Ponds 6 29-04-2003 02:56 AM
strange mushroom on my money tree - what finally happened manish mukherjee Gardening 0 11-03-2003 10:58 PM
What happened to Orchid Safari? Elpaninaro Orchids 4 07-03-2003 08:01 AM