Old 17-07-2003, 12:58 AM
claude rogers

Default Setup for outside lotus container or pond

Lowes sells a small pond, it's about 27 inches across, round, black, 12
inches or 24 inches deep, 2 different kinds. I think it was Nedra, don't
hold me to that, who said to bury it just outside the pond, I like the sound
of that. Question is, after the dirt and plant and gravel and stuff, do you
just fill it with water from the pond or do you run some sort of circulation
of pond water to it and back into the pond or is this seperate unit all
together, and if so won't it draw mosquito's and grow stagnant. Maybe and
airstone or something?....Confused as usual....I tell you a little
secret....2 lotus for $10 sounds like a good deal until you have to figure
out what to do with them when you really didn't need them to begin
with...lessons learned the hard way...Claude