Old 28-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Hank

Default Can pond water make a dog/cat sick?

And give you a BIG kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dave Bell" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Hank wrote:

I don't see that as a problem knowing what dogs will sometimes

eat.
Heck, they are even known to grab a snack from kitties litter box
without getting sick.(although it makes me sick thinking about it)

... then come, lay their heads in your lap, and BREATHE on you!

Dave

Old 28-07-2003, 07:22 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Gee, thanks for sharing Dave & Hank. ;o)

Ewww, gag, gag, hack ~ jan

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:22:29 -0400, "Hank" wrote:

And give you a BIG kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dave Bell" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Hank wrote:

I don't see that as a problem knowing what dogs will sometimes

eat.
Heck, they are even known to grab a snack from kitties litter box
without getting sick.(although it makes me sick thinking about it)

... then come, lay their heads in your lap, and BREATHE on you!

Dave

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 31-07-2003, 06:05 PM
BenignVanilla

"dkat" wrote in message
.net...
Someone I know just tore out their preformed pond because they thought

their
dog got sick from drinking the water (I'm not complaining since I now have

new pond...I just have to decide where to put it and start digging). Does
anyone know if this is possible? DK

Certainly possible, but I doubt likely. My dog drinks from the pond, the
toilet, puddles, etc. If it's liquid, she'll gulp it up, as will her friend
porter. I have not seen either get sick from it.

BV.

cat/dog repellents fred Gardening 10 15-05-2019 03:28 PM
Is a animal chaser/cat utrasonic cat deterrent harmful? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 21-04-2015 09:40 AM
something? rat/cat/bird/dog eating my weed and feed? [email protected] Gardening 1 14-11-2003 11:02 PM
periodic cat/dog/report in K30a Ponds 3 25-05-2003 10:32 PM
Cat & Dog Fur faring in the EU Gordon Couger sci.agriculture 13 14-05-2003 11:56 AM