Old 29-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Rhino

Default My lotus has opened

Man you'd think I was bragging about my grandkids. Sheesh...
Anyway My lotus has bloomed. A Chawan Basu Dwarf.

Check it out

http://community.webshots.com/user/rhino218

rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."
Old 29-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Nedra

Ohhh Yes!! Yes, indeed - a beautiful Chawan Basu.
It's gorgeous! What a proud moment that is - when first
the bloom breaks open.... aahhhh

Nedra

Old 30-07-2003, 03:13 AM
Rhino

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:46:42 -0700, "Bob H" wrote:

At the risk of sounding inappropriate.....ummm how big is it?

"Rhino" wrote in message
.. .
Man you'd think I was bragging about my grandkids. Sheesh...
Anyway My lotus has bloomed. A Chawan Basu Dwarf.

Check it out

http://community.webshots.com/user/rhino218

rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."

Well I don't know about yours........ but this one is about the size of a
softball. The center seed pod is about the size of a silver dollar.

Old 30-07-2003, 04:22 AM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Congrats on your first born! She's a beauty.

--
Wendy* in N. California,
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be

Old 30-07-2003, 02:03 PM
BenignVanilla

"Bob H" wrote in message
At the risk of sounding inappropriate.....ummm how big is it?

snip

Uh Bob I think you are looking for the thread, "Does size matter when
stocking a pond?"

BV.