Old 30-07-2003, 03:22 PM
K30a

Default BV and fox business

I can't find the site I posted yesterday,
I can't even find the message I posted it on.
And, oh my gosh!!! Searching for 'fox' and any
variation of waste product brings up the most
alarming sites. I finally put in the word 'mammal'
and ended my education of the seamier sides of
the internet.
But still can't find anything. I even searched
Google images.

You are just going to have to get the camo paint
on, spray on some bug juice and settle down for
the night and spy on your pond.

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/
Old 30-07-2003, 03:43 PM
BenignVanilla

"K30a" wrote in message

I can't find the site I posted yesterday,
I can't even find the message I posted it on.
And, oh my gosh!!! Searching for 'fox' and any
variation of waste product brings up the most
alarming sites. I finally put in the word 'mammal'
and ended my education of the seamier sides of
the internet.
But still can't find anything. I even searched
Google images.

You are just going to have to get the camo paint
on, spray on some bug juice and settle down for
the night and spy on your pond.

Deep down in my heart of hearts, I know you have that URL on a slip of paper
taped to your monitor but you won't share it because you want to see pics of
me in face paint, hiding under a bush waiting for a fox with a tennis
racket.

BV.

Old 30-07-2003, 04:09 PM
johnrutz

K30a wrote:
I can't find the site I posted yesterday,
I can't even find the message I posted it on.
And, oh my gosh!!! Searching for 'fox' and any
variation of waste product brings up the most
alarming sites. I finally put in the word 'mammal'
and ended my education of the seamier sides of
the internet.
But still can't find anything. I even searched
Google images.

You are just going to have to get the camo paint
on, spray on some bug juice and settle down for
the night and spy on your pond.

k30a
yearly brother website posting
http://www.30acreimaging.com/

took a while but I think I found the link

--
a picture ~
http://www.pestquest.info/expertise/

and descriptions ~

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 30-07-2003, 04:10 PM
K30a

BV wrote ...but you won't share it because you want to see pics of
me in face paint,...

Well, you see, I plan to send the twins to college on my earnings from turning
the video into America'a Funniest Home videos.

Old 30-07-2003, 04:10 PM
K30a

John wrote
http://www.pestquest.info/expertise/

That's it!
:-)

Old 01-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Anne Lurie

I guess I'm lucky that my Google is set to "moderate safe search" -- and I
googled for fox + "scat" rather than any number of other possibile terms,
but one site I turned up is this one in northern Ontario:

http://www.ontariowildflower.com/wildlife_scat.htm#top

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 03-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Hank

http://www.livingwithwildlife.org/wi...hatanimal.html
Is this the one your looking for. Are you, as myself, starting to
believe in the "Here After". ....... Why am I here and what am I
after? ;-}

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1