Old 07-08-2003, 03:05 AM
Chad

Default My pond must be one heck of a romantic location...

My gambusia and local snails are having a competition this year...
who can single pondedly fornicate & reproduce the most offspring!!!
Wilt Chamberlain...look out. I thought my 4 gambusia that multiplied
into 4 billion were bad enough. Now, it appears that snails have
overtaken even them in overall population.

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/snails.html

The picture doesn't do them justice, the are all over in/around the
water. And I thought I enjoyed my pond... No more Barry White over
the outdoor stereo!
Old 07-08-2003, 04:03 AM
DonKcR

Chad, The question is what do you do with that many snails? I hope for your
sake that don't hit the tap water! Have fun, no I mean take care. Kc
m...

Old 07-08-2003, 03:13 PM
john rutz

I wish mine would do that good
John R

DonKcR wrote:
Chad, The question is what do you do with that many snails? I hope for your
sake that don't hit the tap water! Have fun, no I mean take care. Kc
m...

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
mad

i mash them and the goldfish love the snacks.
mad
--
The difference between genius and stupidity is
genius has its limits.