Old 12-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Pasta ...

Small world! That's the kind I have, too! But I didn't know about the oils.
The baby vitamins I add has the vitamin C, as well as others. I kinda
thought I was getting the omega acids from shrimp and stuff. Besides, the
little buggers are now eating on a par with ME! GBG

BTW, it's nice that Catweasel decided to show up for dinner. I've read about
your weather - you're not used to it. You're correct in trying to address
the oxygen problem, and a spray bar will add the surface agitation and
cooling action that may help.

Good luck!
(Oh, thanks for the link, RTB!)

Lee

Lee
"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
Thanks Rich.

Izeki is the brand I bought BTW, the Ultra F variety.

Tyeo

Look at http://www.koizyme.com/tipsandhints.html for some additional

info
on