Old 12-08-2003, 11:38 PM
FBCS

Default Well I did it

I fell in my pond head first. After losing two quarantined fish from the
show I figured I would check my pond out. I have had such a problem with the
water, it looks like the Potomac River (not blue). I vacuumed and tried to
remove a few lg rocks stepped down on the ledge and that was all she wrote.
I would not have minded too much but I have had two snakes in two weeks
removed from the netting on my pond, so you know I got out of there fast. I
dream of clear water, oh well one day. Joann

Old 13-08-2003, 04:44 AM
BenignVanilla

"FBCS" wrote in message
I fell in my pond head first. After losing two quarantined fish from the
show I figured I would check my pond out. I have had such a problem with

the
water, it looks like the Potomac River (not blue). I vacuumed and tried to
remove a few lg rocks stepped down on the ledge and that was all she

wrote.
I would not have minded too much but I have had two snakes in two weeks
removed from the netting on my pond, so you know I got out of there fast.

dream of clear water, oh well one day. Joann

Welcome to the club. I have found myself sitting in the water numerous
times.

BV.

Old 14-08-2003, 01:42 AM
FBCS

I hear from RTB you picked up some nice koi at Ray Abell's and of course he
could not resist either. Joann
"Gregory Young" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Joann:
Sorry I missed you at Koi America!
RTB said you were there earlier in the day. Spent Monday with Richard and
Donna.. really nice people. His 2 ponds have some super fish and
commensurate plants!
Sorry to hear about your fish as well... Hope the rest are ok.
Greg

Well well! mark United Kingdom 6 11-03-2009 11:51 PM
Well well! Gordon H[_3_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 10:23 PM
Well well! Judith in France United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 05:40 PM
Well well! Rusty_Hinge[_2_] United Kingdom 0 11-03-2009 04:39 PM
Well well! Sacha[_3_] United Kingdom 1 11-03-2009 03:58 PM