Old 18-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Jeff & Kathy Brown

Default Thalia

Does anyone have a giant Thalia in their pond? How deep can you put them?
We have a huge Thalia and the wind keeps knocking it over. If it was
deeper, I doubt if it would continue to be an every day hassle. Thanks.
Kathy

Old 18-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Jerrispond

Does anyone have a giant Thalia in their pond? How deep can you put them?
We have a huge Thalia and the wind keeps knocking it over. If it was
deeper, I doubt if it would continue to be an every day hassle.

They can only go 1 to 6 inches....I have mine potted in a square dishpan, which
doesn;t blow over, but kind of controls the size Jerri

Old 20-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Sue Walsh

"Jeff & Kathy Brown"
We have a huge Thalia and the wind keeps knocking it over.

Kathy,
For any top heavy plant, you can try getting a container 2 sizes
larger and filling the bottom 1/3 with rocks, then place your potted
plant into the center of this container and fill around it with either
stones and/or sand. This hopefully would add enough weight to keep it
upright. Good luck

Sue W

Fuchsia thalia Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 02-08-2008 05:08 PM
Thalia Jeff & Kathy Brown Ponds 0 18-08-2003 04:42 PM