Old 20-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Debbie

Default Newbie's Pond

Well I admit that I have been a lurker for over a year now. I have learned a
great deal from all of the folks here and have finally (after reading the
post that contained the Webshots link) gotten brave enough to post some
pictures.

We had a small pond at our old house - probably around 500 gallons. We moved
last May and it took me a year to start digging.

Let me know what you think!

Thank you all for your inspiration!

Old 20-08-2003, 04:12 PM
K30a

Debbie wrote
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/dantes64"http://community.websho
ts.com/user/dantes64/A

Wow! You did a lot of work and it looks great!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html