Old 30-08-2003, 04:05 AM
DaBear

Default Crystal clear water!!!!

I have no bottom drain, I never check my Ph.
My fish have been breeding year after year....
This spring I put the final touch on my pond, a 6x4x4 veggie filter and an
additional 8 feet of stream.
It took some time, but I can see the bottom of the pond, can't see the
damned veggie filter though, it's over flowing with Watercress, Parrots
feather and many other plants.
We'll see what happens next spring.....
Bear

Old 31-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Plants are amazing!

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley