Old 01-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Steve

Default Winter Pond Cover for Sale - UK

I am selling a winter pond cover on e-bay, will fit any shape pond

Many thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=20 34&rd=1

Old 01-09-2003, 09:32 PM
jammer

OMG, my dogs, the rats, and the wind would have those scattered
everywhere!

Old 02-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Steve

the fish love playing with them, ocasionally one will jump up through them
and fall back through them.

They sit low in the water so do not get blown around. It is a good solution
to a winter cover

wrote:

I am selling a winter pond cover on e-bay, will fit any shape pond

Many thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...18&category=20

34&rd=1

Old 03-09-2003, 06:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What about leaves? ~ jan

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:27:04 +0100, "Steve" wrote:

the fish love playing with them, ocasionally one will jump up through them
and fall back through them.

They sit low in the water so do not get blown around. It is a good solution
to a winter cover

.. .

wrote:

I am selling a winter pond cover on e-bay, will fit any shape pond

Many thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...18&category=20

34&rd=1

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 03-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Steve

I did not have a problem with leaves when I had my pond so I am not sure
what would happen.

I guess they would collect on top and any that slipped through would sink
and be caught in the vortex?

It does stop surface debris being sucked into the skimmer as the balls float
on the water. It is a disadvantage but for me, the benefits outweigh this.

1) easy to use, just pour balls onto surface
2) fit any shape pond
3) does not need to be strong enough to withold snow/rain
4) lets gasses escape
5) provides an excellent insulator to keep water warm

s.com...

wrote:

the fish love playing with them, ocasionally one will jump up through

them
and fall back through them.

They sit low in the water so do not get blown around. It is a good

solution
to a winter cover

.. .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...318&category=2