Old 12-09-2003, 03:29 AM
frankie

Default cleaning the pond

I have a 1000 gallon pond. I would like to clean the silt from the bottom
without draining the water. Any advice is appreciated. Frankie

Old 12-09-2003, 03:29 AM
REL

I never had luck with vac or water hose with bags.
I set up the kiddy pond transfer water catch the fish as I pump out the
water. Clean and flush and scoop.
Refill and count the fish on the way back It takes a fire truck and 3/4 of a
day. We make a yearly family event.

"frankie" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have a 1000 gallon pond. I would like to clean the silt from the bottom
without draining the water. Any advice is appreciated. Frankie

* FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles Classifieds Webmaster Lawns 1 19-08-2004 12:43 PM
Need advice for first-time pond cleaning Cathy Ponds 3 13-06-2003 11:57 PM
Pond cleaning question for the pros. jammer Ponds 1 02-05-2003 11:08 AM
pond cleaning report ;-) K30a Ponds 10 29-04-2003 05:20 AM
Cleaning pond - surprising discovery Cleveland Ponder Ponds 1 26-03-2003 10:09 PM