Old 12-09-2003, 05:15 AM
John

Default Pond Webcam in Calgary

Hello,

My pond is new this year, but it has come along nicely. To see it LIVE, surf
to:
www.members.shaw.ca/jsherrington/
We try to move the view around every day or so, to make it more interesting.
Come see it before the snow flies ! Not kidding.
We have 3 Koi, a bunch of Shubunkin, Comets, and minnows, plus frogs, etc.
etc.
Please let us know what you think in our guestbook...

Thanks,
John

Old 12-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Lee Brouillet

How cool! One of those "in pond" cameras is on my "wish list" . . . maybe
Santa will see this????

Lee

Old 13-09-2003, 05:02 PM

OK.. what is your setup? I really want to put a cam out to keep an eye on my fish in
winter. Ingrid

"John" wrote in message
My pond is new this year, but it has come along nicely. To see it LIVE,

surf
to:
www.members.shaw.ca/jsherrington/

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 14-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Kodiak

Very nice... How deep is your pond?
Are you going to use a heater during the winter?
....Kodiak

Old 15-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Lee Brouillet

Sorry for the delay, Ingrid. Go to http://www.resunltd4u.com/index.html and
scroll down the right side until you get to the one for underwater cameras.
I've seen this one in action, and it's really cool. I'm not sure what you'd
do if you needed more than 60', though . . .

Lee

"John" wrote in message
My pond is new this year, but it has come along nicely. To see it LIVE,

surf
to:
www.members.shaw.ca/jsherrington/

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 23-09-2003, 06:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Very cool, I'd like something like this for my lilypond as it is on a
windowless side of the house. Was that a large oranda I saw swimming
around? ~ jan

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:09:29 GMT, "John" wrote:

My pond is new this year, but it has come along nicely. To see it LIVE, surf
to:
www.members.shaw.ca/jsherrington/
We try to move the view around every day or so, to make it more interesting.
Come see it before the snow flies ! Not kidding.
We have 3 Koi, a bunch of Shubunkin, Comets, and minnows, plus frogs, etc.
etc.
Please let us know what you think in our guestbook...

Thanks,
John

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Cat Trapping in Calgary, Alberta, Canada Trapper Freeman Gardening 0 22-03-2006 09:16 PM
Looking For Plants In Calgary Alberta Canada Rick Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 15-02-2005 05:30 PM
Pond Webcam in Calgary John Ponds 0 12-09-2003 05:15 AM
Zone 3 or colder plants? Looking for fragrant/bright, long lasting flowers for Calgary, Alberta. Some One Gardening 9 15-07-2003 05:23 AM