Old 26-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Fishkeepinguk.co.uk

Default Comments please

The following has been posted to the forum on www.fishkeepinguk.co.uk.

1st one sounds like spawning to me (?) any ideas on the second one?

"message: i have a pnd with koi and saesha comets etc. in and i have noticed
that one of the sarsha comets get chased by others and that she has been
going into a floating plant and that one or two others follow and she seems
to go on side and that they pin it between them and that other fish have
been round there a lot as though something is there is it possible that it
could be spawning this is second time in two weeks this has happened also i
lost a ghost koi a few weeks back and could not see why i have one that has
gone quite and not swimming about as much as others and i thought it was
being like the one i lost it seems lethargic at times but it is eating a
little but very quite and i wondered if you could give me any advice as i do
not know wether to treat it with anything even though i cannot see anything
on it i hope you can help me with these two queries
yours faithfully sue"

Forum can be found here :
http://www.fishkeepinguk.co.uk/cgi-b...orum=4&thread=
29

www.fishkeepinguk.co.uk
fishkeeping UK store guide with reviews

Old 27-09-2003, 05:42 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

The answer to give is spawning, yes, but Sue should check her water quality
before continuing with anything else. ~ jan

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:07:40 +0100, "Fishkeepinguk.co.uk" wrote:

[...]

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a