Old 02-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Mostyn

Default Wonted

Wonted Pond Photos
If you have any photos of your pond and would like to share them with others
please send them to me at

Please do not send them as an attachment.
On my web site I wont to try and show some of the many pond designs that
people have.
If you have a web site and wish to join a web ring to increase you hits then
try just ponds it free to join.
My site is at
http://www.mostynpondlife.com
feel free to drop in & take a look.
Happy Ponding.
Ian (Mostyn)

Old 02-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Dingbat

How many meg is your home page?
Couldn't get beyond the blue background and the very nice music.
Can you possibly do a version for those of us who don't have broadband?
Dingbat

Old 02-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Dave M

I just tryed and site and pictures loaded reasonably quickly, only have a
dialup connection. Maybe there was another problem when you tried?

Some interesting ponds!

. ..

Old 03-10-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"Mostyn" wrote in message
Wonted Pond Photos
If you have any photos of your pond and would like to share them with

others
please send them to me at

Please do not send them as an attachment.
On my web site I wont to try and show some of the many pond designs that
people have.
If you have a web site and wish to join a web ring to increase you hits

then
try just ponds it free to join.
My site is at
http://www.mostynpondlife.com
feel free to drop in & take a look.
Happy Ponding.
Ian (Mostyn)

I am getting a 430.

BV.

Re Wonted Mostyn Ponds 0 16-10-2003 02:12 AM
Photos wonted. Ian Birtles \(Mostyn\) Ponds 2 08-04-2003 03:56 PM
Wonted Ian Ponds 0 03-02-2003 01:33 AM