Old 07-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Tony

Default Ponding is expensive in the UK Look!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

Old 07-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Lee Brouillet

I don't hang out on e-bay that much, but WOW! Folks will buy ANYthing, won't
they? But it IS for a good cause . . .

Lee

"Tony" wrote in message
news

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

Old 07-10-2003, 11:39 PM
KenCo

Lee Brouillet wrote:

I don't hang out on e-bay that much, but WOW! Folks will buy ANYthing, won't
they? But it IS for a good cause . . .

Lee

"Tony" wrote in message
news

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

and damm imaginative also!!

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced
Old 08-10-2003, 02:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

LOL! ~ jan

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:55:48 +0100, "Tony" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 08-10-2003, 12:43 PM
axemanchris

What a creative fundraiser. I love it!

Jacqui

"Tony" wrote in message
news

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

Old 08-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Nedra

Any USA types looking for a bit of Brit humor... tune in!
Now, this is funny!!

Nedra

"axemanchris" wrote in message
.. .
What a creative fundraiser. I love it!

Jacqui

"Tony" wrote in message
news

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

Old 08-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Steve and Lisa

My British hubby did find this funny (he's been in the states 5 years).

Lisa
"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Any USA types looking for a bit of Brit humor... tune in!
Now, this is funny!!

Nedra

"axemanchris" wrote in message
.. .
What a creative fundraiser. I love it!

Jacqui

"Tony" wrote in message
news

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=295550416 3

Old 08-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Theo van Daele

Agreed Nedra, especially his follow ups are quite hilarious

"Nedra" schreef

Old 08-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Lee Brouillet

Theo! how's Edina doing? Did you get the new kitty yet? Your fish are
probably getting ready to hibernate, so we need a new topic of discussion
G!

Lee

Old 14-10-2003, 01:32 PM
mad

i emailed this to a friend in bristol. she hasn't answered me yet, but i
know she will have something equally funny to say to me about it.
mad
--
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse
gets the cheese."

From: "Nedra"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:45:38 GMT
Subject: Ponding is expensive in the UK Look!

Any USA types looking for a bit of Brit humor... tune in!
Now, this is funny!!

Nedra

"axemanchris" wrote in message
.. .