Old 16-10-2003, 05:42 PM
K30a

Default It's not easy being purple (new frog discovered)

This fellow is almost too ugly to exist.
Wonder what he sounds like?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/980673.asp?0ql=c8p

k30a

Old 16-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Bonnie

K30a wrote:
This fellow is almost too ugly to exist.
Wonder what he sounds like?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/980673.asp?0ql=c8p

k30a

I certain that I wouldn't want to find that
in my pond. Looks like a purple cross between
an algae blob and a gelatinous ooze.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 16-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Susan H. Simko

Bonnie wrote:

I certain that I wouldn't want to find that
in my pond. Looks like a purple cross between
an algae blob and a gelatinous ooze.

I'm the exact opposite. I *really* want one. I think they're cute.
*grin* I'm also in the camp that I went out and bought tadpoles for ym
pond when I put it in simply because I wanted frogs *now*.

Susan - happy now that she has three resident frogs in her small pond
shsimko at duke dot edu

Old 27-10-2003, 03:32 PM
D Kat

I think what we have here is a mole/toad/slug/purplegrape creation.....
Some geneticist with too much time on their hands? DK