Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Jim Humphries

Default PP Treatment

The pond, the pictures and the detailed description of PP treatment are very
much appreciated. While I hope never to need to use PP, I feel much better
about it now.
--
Jim Humphries
Victoria, BC
From: "Theo van Daele"
Subject: "Bomb the pond" in pictures
Date: October 23, 2003 10:39 PM

Hey folks,

I ment to post this link before but then forgot.

On this page you get a report with lots of pictures as how it can look like
when doing a PP treatment.

It may be of some help for people wanting or needing to do this treatment
for the first time. I know I always shied away, but this summer I had to
bite the bullet because of Trichodina on a few fish, so I decided to
document the treatment.

Disclaimer: this info is what it looked like in *my* pond, your mileage may
vary, so please don't just copy what I did as this stuff is quite powerful.
The article does point on several occasions to Roark's ultimate FAQ, which
was my guide all along.

Normally I'd say "don't start a ruck" over PP, but as the newsgroup is a bit
like our fish at the moment (calmly hovering at the bottom with these colder
temps ) it may or may not be a good time to sparkle off a healthy debate.

Enjoy

I'm proud to say smirk that an adapted version will be published in a
Dutch koi magazine this Christmas. Fame !

http://www.wide-o.net/pptreatment/

Theo