Old 15-11-2003, 11:42 AM
Ian \(Mostyn\)

Default Pond Liner

Does any one have any surgestions on how to lay a pvc pond liner into a hole
12ft x 11ft x 3ft with a built up bog garden in one corner 4ft x 3ft x 2.1/2
ft do i start by lining the bog garden first, with out walking on it.
any surgestions would be helpfull
Ian (Mostyn)
www.mostynpondlife.com

Old 15-11-2003, 06:32 PM
john rutz

Ian (Mostyn) wrote:
Does any one have any surgestions on how to lay a pvc pond liner into
a hole 12ft x 11ft x 3ft with a built up bog garden in one corner 4ft
x 3ft x 2.1/2 ft do i start by lining the bog garden first, with out
walking on it. any surgestions would be helpfull Ian (Mostyn)
www.mostynpondlife.com

just lay it out over the whole thing with lots of overlap outside the
pond and start filling w water as it settles it will fall into place

Old 15-11-2003, 06:43 PM
BenignVanilla

"Ian (Mostyn)" wrote in message
Does any one have any surgestions on how to lay a pvc pond liner into a

hole
12ft x 11ft x 3ft with a built up bog garden in one corner 4ft x 3ft x

2.1/2
ft do i start by lining the bog garden first, with out walking on it.
any surgestions would be helpfull
Ian (Mostyn)
www.mostynpondlife.com

My pond is 42 inches at it's deepest and about 10 inches at it's shallowest.
It is 10x13 at it's widest points. We laid the liner at one end and unfolded
it. We then walked across the hole dragging it into place. Now, we used
EPDM, which is very resiliant. I am not sure how PVC would react to draging
and being walked upon.

BV.

Old 18-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

If it is just normal pvc, it punctures easily and takes a quick beating from
the sun. Have you any uv resistant material? It is a drag to have a
hard-earned pond destroyed by the liner failure.

Jim