Old 18-11-2003, 09:33 PM
KenCo

Default OT amazing spelling

read this as fast as you can.......

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod
as a wlohe.

cool huh???

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced
Old 18-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Nedra

Not to English major me! I cringe when I see a misspelled word.
Along these lines, a military guy whose job I audited down in Ozark,
Alabama explained that people see the upper shapes/outline
of words as opposed to the whole word... the eye makes
the transition from this shape to the brain - hence the word.

Fascinating!

Nedra

Old 18-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Theo van Daele

What's wrong with it ? ;-)

Still better than txtsp34k

read this as fast as you can.......

Old 19-11-2003, 12:02 AM
John Hines

KenCo wrote:

cool huh???

Yeah, I love groundskeeper Willie and the way he talks. G

Rose, Dotmundia? (phonetic spelling.) Mike United Kingdom 0 31-10-2006 05:29 PM
Spelling issues Sherwin Dubren Edible Gardening 73 26-02-2004 06:16 PM
Spelling issues Sherwin Dubren Edible Gardening 0 09-02-2004 06:42 AM
Spelling Iris Cohen Plant Science 0 25-10-2003 10:32 PM
Help with Spelling Plz. Wendy Orchids 5 22-03-2003 02:56 AM