Old 29-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Robyn Rhudy

Default New Top Pond Sites List

I added some new fun interactive stuff to my site. If you have a pond web
site, you can add your URL to a list of links and join a top pond sites
list that people click to vote for your site. There are also some
fill-in-the-blank pond story things and some other not to impressive stuff
on my new interactive page.

http://www.fishpondinfo.com/test/interact.htm

The top pond sites page directly is
http://members.sitegadgets.com/fishycrazy/topsites.html

I haven't linked the new page into the rest of my site until this weekend
so you get to see it first!

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -
Old 30-01-2004, 12:17 AM
GrannyGrump

http://www.fishpondinfo.com/test/interact.htm

Error message says that page doesn't exist.

DIY pond sites needed jst Ponds 3 12-05-2007 07:28 PM
TOP software list tramantinoamigos Gardening 0 12-03-2006 10:03 AM
New Top Pond Sites List - correction Robyn Rhudy Ponds 0 30-01-2004 09:43 PM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM