Old 29-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Bill Parker

Default Preformed Pond Liners

Does anyone know of a good, inexpensive supplier
of preformed pond liners of approx 100+ gallon
capacity.

Old 29-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Nedra

Try Home Depot or Lowes. They have preformed ponds...
which is what I think you are looking for.

Nedra in Missouri
zone 6

Old 01-03-2004, 01:42 AM
pmwebdesigns

Sams too. ;-)
Thats where I got my preform pond.
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html
link.net...

Old 02-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Denise

Attached Files
File Type: (3 Bytes, 68 views)
Old 02-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Denise

Attached Files
File Type: (3 Bytes, 69 views)
Old 02-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Denise

All the large home and garden centers are carrying preform ponds now and
they are getting bigger with more interesting shapes.

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 02-03-2004, 02:19 AM
Denise

Attached Files
File Type: (3 Bytes, 70 views)

Old 02-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Denise

Attached Files
File Type: (3 Bytes, 70 views)

Old 04-03-2004, 05:32 AM
Judi9000

I found 2 used that people put in and then took out because they didn't have
time to mess with them! Paid around $35 each. One was 100 gal and the other
about 75 gal. I also bought Wal Marts pond display for $20! It's about 135 gal
and came with everything! Check around you might find something like that. Judi

From: "Bill Parker" Does anyone know of a good,
inexpensive supplier
of preformed pond liners of approx 100+ gallon
capacity.

Greenseal Rubber Pond Liners & Lake Liners FLP Ponds 2 06-04-2010 11:34 PM
Preformed Pond Liners Jerry G Ponds 8 25-08-2004 03:26 PM
Preformed Pond Liners Jerry G Ponds 0 25-08-2004 05:42 AM
Preformed Pond Liners/sorry Denise Ponds 2 02-03-2004 03:03 AM
Preformed Pond Liners Bill Parker Ponds 0 29-02-2004 03:57 PM