Old 08-03-2004, 08:02 AM
jammer

Default Would a plant swap be of interest here?

I realize it may be too early but it's just a thought. Whoever sent
me the handfull of azolla, it covers the whole surface. (70 gallon
monster) So i have that. My plants have dwindled and i don't know what
to try that is attractive and hardy to Fort Worth, Zone 7. I'm down
to taro, parrot feather that will die out soon, creeping primrose
that will soon take over the world, azolla, water lily, and we'll see
if i find a survivor when i pull up the water hyacinths in a couple of
months. I want something cool looking.

I would LOVE some more creeping jenny, the more the better. The tads
ate it lock, stock, and barrel last year so I wish i had a bunch.

???????
Old 08-03-2004, 02:17 PM
BenignVanilla

"jammer" wrote in message
news
I realize it may be too early but it's just a thought. Whoever sent
me the handfull of azolla, it covers the whole surface. (70 gallon
monster) So i have that. My plants have dwindled and i don't know what
to try that is attractive and hardy to Fort Worth, Zone 7. I'm down
to taro, parrot feather that will die out soon, creeping primrose
that will soon take over the world, azolla, water lily, and we'll see
if i find a survivor when i pull up the water hyacinths in a couple of
months. I want something cool looking.

I would LOVE some more creeping jenny, the more the better. The tads
ate it lock, stock, and barrel last year so I wish i had a bunch.

As I use a VF for all of my filtration, I will be begging, borrowing and
hopefully not stealing plants soon.

BV.