Old 13-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Fernando Rivera

Default Bottom Drain

I would like to know if anyone can help me out with a couple questions. I
would like to add a bottom drain to my pond with having the plumbming on top
of the liner, is this possible? It's to late to redo the pond and less cost
effective. Is there any ideas or suggestions, any help would be appreciated.
My pond is currently 12,000 gallons. And i would like an easier time of
cleaning the bottom.

Old 13-03-2004, 11:38 PM
pmwebdesigns

I too am interested in the bottom drain. I am expanding my pond and would
like to know how to add two bottom drains.
The pond will be 15x15 and 4ft deep. Do I need two or one?
I don't have a clue how to do the pipe or anything.
Priss