Old 26-03-2004, 04:53 PM
John

Default Need Pond Contractor in Chicago area

My friend has a small pet shop, including fish store, in the near
north suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. She says she has been getting
quite a few inquirys, asking for help with pond maintenance, new
pumps, build a new pond, etc.

Does anyone know of a pond contractor or similar business or
individual in this geographic area who would be interested in getting
referals for this business? She would likely want to supply livestock
& plants, and/or might want a small percentage for the referrals.

If anyone is interested in this opportunity, feel free to contact me
at . Just remove the "nospam" for the valid
address.

Thanks for any leads the group can provide.

John
Old 26-03-2004, 09:03 PM
John Hines

John wrote:

Does anyone know of a pond contractor or similar business or
individual in this geographic area who would be interested in getting
referals for this business? She would likely want to supply livestock
& plants, and/or might want a small percentage for the referrals.

No, but there is a spring pond fair held at DuPage Co Fairgrounds on
May 7-8, which is a good place to find and meet people.

Good time/place to stock up on pond supplies.
Old 27-03-2004, 08:03 PM

http://home.wi.rr.com/liquidescapes/
and your friend might want to buy wholesale from his mother's greenhouses
http://home.wi.rr.com/windyoaks/
I know she delivers in the Chicago area. Ingrid

John wrote:

Does anyone know of a pond contractor or similar business or
individual in this geographic area who would be interested in getting
referals for this business? She would likely want to supply livestock
& plants, and/or might want a small percentage for the referrals.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.