Old 06-04-2004, 09:26 PM
BusStopVW

Default Tsurumi pump broke

I have a Tsurumi Omni pump in my pond. It is around 6 years old. It quite
working this winter. I took it out and was wondering if they can be fixed
easily or do I need to take it to a pump repair place or just buy a new one. It
appeared to overheating and shutting itself off for a few minutes then it would
run awhile and shut down again. If it is rebuildable where can I find parts?
TIA
Old 06-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Benign Vanilla

"BusStopVW" wrote in message
I have a Tsurumi Omni pump in my pond. It is around 6 years old. It quite
working this winter. I took it out and was wondering if they can be fixed
easily or do I need to take it to a pump repair place or just buy a new

one. It
appeared to overheating and shutting itself off for a few minutes then it

would
run awhile and shut down again. If it is rebuildable where can I find

parts?

You may want to take the cover off and just be sure nothing is clogging the
blades. It may be a simple matter of jamming.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 04-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by BusStopVW
I have a Tsurumi Omni pump in my pond. It is around 6 years old. It quite
working this winter. I took it out and was wondering if they can be fixed
easily or do I need to take it to a pump repair place or just buy a new one. It
appeared to overheating and shutting itself off for a few minutes then it would
run awhile and shut down again. If it is rebuildable where can I find parts?
TIA
Please call Obart Pumps, who are UK agents for Tsurumi Pumps.
Telephone 01622 355000 Fax 01622 355019
www.obartpumps.co.uk