Old 21-04-2004, 05:12 AM
jammer

Default Two mating pairs and one on looker

Yes, i have strings of eggs everywhere. One couple was in the pond and
she got out and made her way under the deck with him still on top of
her. Some guys just don't get it, do they?

I am going to set up a small aquarium and keep just a couple inside
until they are toads, then i will release them.

Toads of course! In the pond tonight! I should have strings of eggs
by morning!

Old 21-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Steve and Lisa

Where do you get toads from? I told hubby I wanted to get toads for our
pond, but don't know where to find them. (Of course we've seen them years
past when walking at night, but can we find any now....nooooooo.

Lisa

Old 21-04-2004, 08:20 PM
jammer

There were 4-5 adult toads in the yard from time to time when i built
them a small pond. No increase in numbers yet. Maybe you could haul a
couple of them home?

Old 21-04-2004, 11:07 PM

In , on 04/20/04
at 10:46 PM, jammer said:

Yes, i have strings of eggs everywhere. One couple was in the pond and
she got out and made her way under the deck with him still on top of her.
Some guys just don't get it, do they?

Toads of course! In the pond tonight! I should have strings of eggs by
morning!

Dagnabbit! I want some!

Lucky stiff.

Alan

** Please use address alanh77[at]comccast.net to reply via e-mail. **

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.1

Old 23-04-2004, 12:11 AM

In , on 04/21/04
at 09:40 PM, jammer said:

Where are you?

Outside of Baltimore.

Old 23-04-2004, 12:11 AM
jammer

Before i ask if you want me to ship you some 2-day air, will Woodhouse
toads live there, i wonder? (Through the winter)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:09:03 -0300, wrote:

In , on 04/21/04
at 09:40 PM, jammer said:

Where are you?

Outside of Baltimore.