Old 09-05-2004, 02:05 PM
pixi

Default Planter for filter

Have a Pondmaster waterfall filter. There was a tray or basket that fitted
into the top which one could buy, but I didn't. Now I can't find one.

I would like to have plants in the top of the filter to hide the filter bit
that I could lift out to clean the filter. Or are there plants that just
float on the water and can be pushed aside without harming them.
Preferrably ones that will spill out a bit to help hide the filter.

Maybe I'm dreaming, but would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks a bunch.

Pixi

Old 09-05-2004, 03:07 PM
nswong

Hi pixi,

Or are there plants that just
float on the water and can be pushed aside without harming them.

I'm not quite understand what you want, but if you just want a
floating plant that is robust and help clearing the water, Water
Hyacinth(Eichhornia crassipes) is good for this.

Regards,
Wong