Old 15-05-2004, 08:05 AM
Judi9000

Default Moving and leaving ponds with fish! Suggestions for new owners?

I'm moving in 3 weeks. I have most of my fish in my moms ponds but I'm leaving
some of them for the new owners. I will have a little time to give them the
basics on cleaning, etc.. Are there any sites that would be helpful to them on
caring for the ponds and the fish? Thanks, Judi
Old 15-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Remydog

There was a thread started a few weeks ago on this board entitled:

Best websites to help plan a water garden?

If you find that, there were several great sites listed and each of those
had links to other good sites. Problem is you could spend your life looking
at them all, there are so many.

No lack of information around here.

MSK