Old 19-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Gareee©

Default Anyone know of online sources for prefab sunrooms?

Web searching hasn't yielded any good results yet...

--
Gareee©
Homepage:

Old 19-05-2004, 03:05 AM
The~Doofie~Man©

Do you live in Canada by chance?
I know of a good place here in the Hamilton, Ontario area.

--
The~Doofie~Man ©
"LET ME SEE YOUR CIGARETTE LIGHTERS!!!!!"

Old 19-05-2004, 04:08 AM
Gareee©

"The~Doofie~Man©" wrote in message
Do you live in Canada by chance?
I know of a good place here in the Hamilton, Ontario area.

Nope, North Carolina usa

Old 19-05-2004, 05:09 PM
ajames54

"The~Doofie~Man©" wrote in message m...
Do you live in Canada by chance?
I know of a good place here in the Hamilton, Ontario area.

I live in Toronto tell me!

I've been looking for a sun room for a couple of years .. never seen a
decent prefab one.
Old 19-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Steve and Lisa

Here are a few I found while searching......maybe one is what you are
looking for:
http://www.sunporch.com/default.asp
http://www.bradyrooms.com/
http://sunenterprises.com.c1.preview...m/sunrooms.htm