Old 03-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Updated pictures of my pond & Gardens. One new Koi too May 30, 2004

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
You are going to ruin our relationship BV! You are now forcing me to

blush,
and say thank you!

Can we go back to our witty banter, and ...............?

Seriously, thanks Dude. I get inspired every time I visit the ponds in

this
group!

snip

Witty banter on it's way....but on topic for this thread...your yard is what
I am working towards. We have a 1/3 acre, which is big around my neck of the
woods. It's just this huge expanse of green. I am working on creating small
intimate areas or adventures throughout it. You are very ahead of me and I
am envious.

BV.