Old 31-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Updated pictures of my pond & Gardens. One new Koi too May 30, 2004

The new pictures are in the album titled May 15, 2004 Ponds, Gardens,
??????.

Thanks for visiting.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 31-05-2004, 01:07 PM
George

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
The new pictures are in the album titled May 15, 2004 Ponds, Gardens,
??????.

Thanks for visiting.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Great pictures. That is quite an imaginative and ambitious project.
Congratulations on your efforts.

Old 31-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Thanks George!

Let's see what BV has to say about the new Koi!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"George" wrote in message
. ..

Old 01-06-2004, 03:07 AM
RichToyBox

JMK, want to come and straighten out my jungle. Your ponds and landscape
are beautiful.
--
RichToyBox

Old 01-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Grubber

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
The new pictures are in the album titled May 15, 2004 Ponds, Gardens,
??????.

Thanks for visiting.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Hey! I want to play too!

http://community.webshots.com/user/gribbee

Some new pond pix added today. Water's getting better and did some rock
work on the stream after I took the pix, but there tis. Includes some nice
pictures of a patch of spider lilies down near Goliad TX. Only stole one
for the pond. Also, got a mystery plant I swiped from a local creek. Nice
little flowers. Can anyone ID?

Old 01-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Love your pics. And all that spider lilly! Never seen or heard of that
plant before. Do they grow in the pond?

And the Marylin Monroe rose! Excellent!

How does the puddle relate to your pond and stream?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Grubber" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old 01-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Grubber

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Love your pics. And all that spider lilly! Never seen or heard of that
plant before. Do they grow in the pond?

And the Marylin Monroe rose! Excellent!

How does the puddle relate to your pond and stream?

--

The spider lily is a spring blooming native that does well in a bog although
having the bulb under a few inches of water works as well.

The 'puddle' was the 'starter model' put in the year before the 4000 gal
pond. They aren't connected.

Pix don't show it, but the stream runs about 60 feet through an overgrown
area with three right angles and a few small pools. The pump outputs into a
200 gallon settling pool and then snakes through iris and four o'clocks
under a big mimosa tree. It's all very pretty, but the plants have filled
in so much that the stream is mainly there for sound effects (and veggie
filtration).

Old 01-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
The new pictures are in the album titled May 15, 2004 Ponds, Gardens,
??????.

snip

Damn I love your pond, and your yard.

BV.

Old 01-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Thanks George!

Let's see what BV has to say about the new Koi!

snip

So is that handsome looking fish the one you call BV?

BV.

Old 02-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Just Me \Koi\

BV is the sanke in "Happy Koi 3" looking at me while all the other Koi were
looking away (Extreme left)

--
_______________________________________

Old 02-06-2004, 04:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

You are going to ruin our relationship BV! You are now forcing me to blush,
and say thank you!

Can we go back to our witty banter, and ...............?

Seriously, thanks Dude. I get inspired every time I visit the ponds in this
group!

--
_______________________________________

Old 02-06-2004, 05:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Wow! Just Me "Koi" that was a great slide show, I really enjoyed it, you
have a lovely house and wonderful yard/garden/pond areas. I love the last
pic comment, noted guns on the walls. How old are your daughters?

Btw, LOVERLY KOI IN THAT POND !!!!! ~ jan

Old 02-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Thanks for noting the Gun, I'm hoping little neighborhood boys note the guns
and the Japanese swords too!

My Babes are all really young! 10 years, 8 years, and 10 months. And they
are all going to stay at that age too!

No growing up, no developing chests, or discovering boys! (I am in denial
aren't I?) My wife SOHLOL (spills on herself laughing out loud) everytime I
go into seizure whenever we see teenagers in the mall wearing skimpy
outfits!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

s.com...

Old 03-06-2004, 06:07 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

No growing up, no developing chests, or discovering boys! (I am in denial
aren't I?) My wife SOHLOL (spills on herself laughing out loud) everytime I
go into seizure whenever we see teenagers in the mall wearing skimpy
outfits!

Well I do not envy you in that regard. Raising 3 boys, at times can be
trying, but a house full of estrogen could blow away a house full of
testosterone any day. The later is physically dangerous, but the former is
mentally dangerous. You can recover from physical hurts, but once you've
lost your mind..... VBEG ~ jan

Old 03-06-2004, 06:11 AM
Just Me \Koi\

What mind? Gone already!