Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Mike Patterson

Default Single info source on pond chemistry?

Is there a single web site that discusses all the various chemical
issues?

My head is spinning from reading here about ammonia, nitrates,
nitrites, Ph, Kh, Muriate of Potash, Sulphate of Potash, Alkalinity,
clay, kitty litter, blah blah blah.

The best source I've seen so far was presented in another post here by
Jan.
http://www.koiclubsandiego.org/H2oQual.html

Does anyone else have nominations for The Perfect Site? :-)

TIA
Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."