Old 02-06-2004, 05:02 AM
Coffee

Default Spring pictures

Just added this years pictures. Look under Spring 2004.
Enjoy!!!!

Patty

http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

Old 02-06-2004, 08:05 AM
cat daddy

"Coffee" wrote in message
Just added this years pictures. Look under Spring 2004.
Enjoy!!!!

Patty

http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

I want a Hippo!!! Great pond, great pics, but I want a Hippo...........
Where did you find him/her?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...48613557vZaMAE

Old 02-06-2004, 09:02 AM
jammer

Very VERY cute! What is it's approx. size and gallons? I want a new
one!

Old 02-06-2004, 09:02 AM
jammer

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 01:53:19 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

"Coffee" wrote in message
. ..
Just added this years pictures. Look under Spring 2004.
Enjoy!!!!

Patty

http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

I want a Hippo!!! Great pond, great pics, but I want a

Hippo...........
Where did you find him/her?
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...48613557vZaMAE

It *is* cute, and looks natural in the WH.

Old 02-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Nice pond.

Hippo is cute!

But me greedy, me want the Tancho Koi (White Koi with red head)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 03-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Coffee

Cat
The Hippo was found at Eckert Drug store for 14.00 also the alligator, frog
and turtle (they may not all show in pics) were from there also for 4.99.

Patty
"cat daddy" wrote in message
news

Old 03-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Coffee

Jammer
Pond size is about 40 ft long and 27 ft wide---4 1/2 feet at the deepest and
3ft other end--
also has walkable shelves by the waterfall for easy access. Pond is 13yrs
old this yr. (And so are the fish!!)
Pat

Old 03-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Coffee

Just Me;

The Koi were bought about 13yrs ago from a goldfish tank at Elmers
store---(they did not know the difference back then so the cost was 4 for a
dollar!!
I had 2 others but gave them to my neighbors pond so mine would not become
over crowded.
Every year I think they can't grow any larger but they do!!
Pat

Old 03-06-2004, 06:09 AM
jammer

Wow, that is near perfect for my yard. Thank you for sharing.

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:32:44 GMT, "Coffee"
wrote:

Jammer
Pond size is about 40 ft long and 27 ft wide---4 1/2 feet at the

deepest and
3ft other end--
also has walkable shelves by the waterfall for easy access. Pond is

13yrs
old this yr. (And so are the fish!!)
Pat
.. .

Old 03-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Just Me \Koi\

25cents for a Tancho! You , you , you .....................fill in the
blank!

You should be proud of your Koi and Pond!

Can I interest you in keeping an eye out for another hippo like yours? If
you find one can you please buy it for me? I will mail you all cost as soon
as I'm told you find one!

Thanks.

--
_______________________________________

Old 03-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Susan H. Simko

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Can I interest you in keeping an eye out for another hippo like yours? If
you find one can you please buy it for me? I will mail you all cost as soon
as I'm told you find one!

Design Toscano always has interesting stuff like that. There's one on
their site now that could probably be put in a pond (cast resin). They
also have a hippo spitter.

No affiliation, just a happy customer with many Toscano things in and
around the house. One of my acquisitions from them is the boy with
fishing pole that sits beside my pond. Picture is in my webshots site.

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu
http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko
Old 04-06-2004, 01:03 AM
Coffee

Just me
I check the drugstore about once a month for anything new. I'll keep your
signon aside and let ya know.
Pat

Old 04-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Coffee

Sue
I also have the fisherman but I need help when I move him he's made of
cement and weighs 80lbs. Thats all they had years ago---thank god for
resin!!
Pat

Old 04-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Susan H. Simko

Coffee wrote:

Sue
I also have the fisherman but I need help when I move him he's made of
cement and weighs 80lbs. Thats all they had years ago---thank god for
resin!!
Pat

I noticed that but wasn't sure if it was also Toscano because I noticed
subtle differences. Different generation and different material, it now
makes sense. I really like the resins as opposed to cement. As you
said, much easier to move around and reposition. Plus, I like the
colours that can be applied to the resin and don't wear off like colour
on concrete.

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu