Old 09-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Mike Patterson

Default some pics of my pond & yard

still working on integrating these into the site, but here are the raw
pics:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mikepatterson/images/pond/

the "window view" is how it looks from my home office window

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."
Old 09-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Ka30P

WOW!
Let me repeat that,
WOW!

kathy :-)
Old 09-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Just Me \Koi\

good job

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 10-06-2004, 05:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

My kind of view. ;o) I found an old picture from the first winter in our
house looking out towards our "view". 17 years later, with no covenants to
protect views in this subdivision built with the views in mind, it has
really narrowed from all the trees that have grown up. So glad when I go
out on my deck all I care about is looking down not out. ~ jan

still working on integrating these into the site, but here are the raw
pics:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mikepatterson/images/pond/

the "window view" is how it looks from my home office window

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Yard & Garden Pics Hud Edible Gardening 1 28-06-2007 12:25 AM
Yard & Garden Pics Hud Garden Photos 5 27-06-2007 10:37 PM
some pics of my pond & yard Mike Patterson Ponds 0 09-06-2004 02:09 PM
some pics of my pond & yard Mike Patterson Ponds 1 08-06-2004 04:56 PM