Old 15-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Jeff Davenport

Default How good is the Nexus filter?

I am in the process of building a new pond (approx 4,500 UK gallons
and a single single bottom drain).

I am attracted to the Nexus 300 mainly for its small footprint and
comparatively low height. It does seem to be horrendously expensive
for what you get though and including the 'Answer' virtually doubles
that cost.

How do actual users in the group find these systems? I haven't really
seen much comment here on the pros and cons.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers!

Jeff

To email me just take the MICK out of my addy!
Old 15-06-2004, 09:10 PM
jon

I dont know about the nexus but i have an answer in a vortex and it has
saved me so much time, most of my maintenance is to open a valve once every
couple of days or so.
Jon

Nexus or bead filter blade Ponds 6 30-05-2004 10:03 AM
Nexus system for sale peter park Gardening 0 01-04-2004 06:46 PM
Nexus system for sale peter park Gardening 0 01-04-2004 06:45 PM
Nexus system for sale peter park Gardening 0 01-04-2004 10:07 AM
Nexus system for sale IceEros Ponds 0 16-07-2003 12:16 PM