Old 15-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Grandpa

Default Interesting Pond lily

Three days ago my first lily opened, a beautiful yellow color and each
night it closed. Today it opened and that little hummer is pink, not a
trace of yellow whatsoever. Do some types of lilys do this regularly or
have I a wierdo lilyG?

Grandpa

Old 15-06-2004, 08:08 PM
joe

Yes, many do. If you peruse the web sites of companies that sell them and
read the descriptions there are several that start out one color and open a
different one the next day.

Joe

Old 19-06-2004, 07:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

That's right, a changeable:
http://www.grassrootsnursery.com/aca...ies__24.ht ml
Maybe you can ID it, unfortunately they seem to have some koi pictures
where the lilies should be, but there are descriptions. ~ jan