Old 29-06-2004, 03:10 AM
Denise

Default Roll call

Hi all, Denise from upstate New York. I have a gardening group (webtv
based) and we do a roll call every month. Nice to see where everyone is
from.

I enjoyed reading this thread and getting to know a bit about some of
you. Here's the link to my webpage with photos of my new pond. I will be
adding the final pics of the completely landscaped pond in a few days.

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/

Tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 29-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Denise" wrote in message
Hi all, Denise from upstate New York. I have a gardening group (webtv
based) and we do a roll call every month. Nice to see where everyone is
from.

I enjoyed reading this thread and getting to know a bit about some of
you. Here's the link to my webpage with photos of my new pond. I will be
adding the final pics of the completely landscaped pond in a few days.

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/

Tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

I just got to thinking...Would anyone mind if I reposted the roll calls on
iheartmypond.com?

BV.

Old 29-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Royalty?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 29-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Ka30P

BV wrote I just got to thinking...Would anyone mind if I reposted the roll
calls on
iheartmypond.com?

I have no problem.

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 29-06-2004, 07:05 PM
joe

On 6/29/04 5:45 AM, "Benign Vanilla" wrote:

I just got to thinking...Would anyone mind if I reposted the roll calls on
iheartmypond.com?

BV.

Fine by me, but if the info shows up in my FBI/CIA/HS/IRS file, I'm gonna be
annoyed

Joe

Old 29-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Royalty?

snip

Sure. I'll post the ponds of royalty and peasants like you. I don't
discriminate.

BV.

Old 29-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Bonnie

I just got to thinking...Would anyone mind if I reposted the
roll calls on
iheartmypond.com?

BV.

I did write anything - I'm suffering from a fuzzy brain.
If I did you can post;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 29-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Bonnie" wrote in message

I just got to thinking...Would anyone mind if I reposted the
roll calls on
iheartmypond.com?

BV.

I did write anything - I'm suffering from a fuzzy brain.
If I did you can post;-)

I have saved off the messages, and am slowly adding them to the database. If
anyone wants to know where I am on a constant basis you can always see the
live database via http://www.iheartmypond.com/dynamic.asp. If you have
patience, just chill and eventually the database will get published and be
visible at www.iheartmypond.com.

BV.

Old 30-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Feed me bread and water master!

--

Old 16-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Crashj

Central Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg, USA.
Currently building 450 gallon pond.
--
Crashj