Old 28-06-2004, 05:06 AM
Rick Estell

Default Roll Call: Response to Nedra

Hi Nedra,

I have one that I can read news groups from, but cant post, and another I
can post from, but cant read. So I have to respond with a new post. I should
take the time to learn whats wrong with my settings.

Anyway, yes Kelly was from Texas, I don't remember her last name. Sometimes
there would be 25 posts, and all of them from her. Some of them
were......"hello, is anybody out there". She was completely new to ponding,
but eager. In a few years time, she became one of the experts. If I remember
right, she wrote novels.

Rick

Old 28-06-2004, 08:02 AM
how

Hi,
I'll show my age here, her last name is IIRC, Sisson or something similar.
Her sig was "My karma ran over my dogma, now my dogma is dead and my karma
is out of line".
She now writes for a magazine. She often threatened to write a book on
ponds, don't know if she did.
L8R -_- how
no NEWS is good

Old 28-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Nedra

Thanks Rick and 'how' ... you Do remember her. Kelly's articles can be
found
in Watergardening magazine. The last page is hers.

Nedra

Old 28-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Bonnie

Okay, her name is Kellie Sisson Snider. She does write for
a magazine and also wrote a novel. She once sent me some
plants for postage and included fantail fish eggs that she
had been trying to breed (much to her dismay). She did post
briefly last year and then disappeared again.
Bonnie
NJ

Old 28-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Robyn Rhudy

Kellie now runs this pond group if you want to talk to her:

She was the main person who helped me here in 1997.

how wrote:
[...]

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -

Kiss goodbye to international call charges! Now you can call abroadfor the price of a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 8 31-07-2009 06:24 PM
to roll or not to roll... jellyfish Lawns 7 21-11-2006 04:35 AM
Sowing new grass seed, roll or don't roll? MM United Kingdom 1 14-04-2005 05:19 PM
Roll call Denise Ponds 13 21-07-2004 05:07 AM
Rec.ponds Roll Call? Whoa! matrix j Ponds 1 26-06-2004 11:08 PM