Old 04-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Hal

Default Garden Pond Critter?

Can someone please tell me what the light string like thing is seen on
the pipe. Is it something growing there under water or was it
deposited like an egg? Picture in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
Oops see second try. (Garden Pond Critter?) Author Hal
)

There are several globs of japanese black snail eggs and a small snail
on the pipe. My first thought was another kind of egg, but I haven't
been able to find anything that looks like the light string.

Thanks,

Hal
Old 06-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Ka30P

I am not able to get to that newsgroup
but some snails lay eggs that look like a string of clear jelly.

kathy :-)
algae primer

New pond critter Dan Ponds 4 13-01-2006 04:36 PM
Question deer, critter fencing around garden Robert Alexander Texas 3 09-09-2004 08:04 PM
Garden Pond Critter? Hal Ponds 2 04-07-2004 09:05 PM
Can you identify this critter ? (halfly OT, found it near the pond) Theo van Daele Ponds 4 23-07-2003 08:02 AM
What kind of critter steals bell peppers? Carol Adams Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:09 AM