Old 14-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Lostin1999

Default Veggie filter musings

for those that haven't seen it.. here's a few pics of me pond (as it
stands)

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...=/8a86&.src=ph

now having read on here of Veggie filters etc ive been having an idea...

along the back of the pond (where the fence is) I want to build a water
feature...

I also want a veggie filter..

so ive been toying with getting some galvanised planters (set of 5 matching
but getting smaller each time
(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4309782118) and
setting them up in series.. the first as a settling tank, second and 3rd as
veggie filters and then 4 (poss veggie) or 5 angled to return the water to
the pond.. so I get a sort of fountain and large increase in surface
area... (number of pots depends on how many fit across the back)

anyone see any major flaws with my plan?? please speak now or forever be
asked for help as it all goes horrendously pearshaped??

Lost

Veggie filter musings Lostin1999 Ponds 2 18-07-2004 03:06 PM
Veggie filter musings Lostin1999 Ponds 4 14-07-2004 03:07 PM
Musings re Sick Rhododendrons and Azaleas Jean B. Gardening 2 22-05-2003 01:44 AM
musings about garden stuff Valkyrie Gardening 2 24-02-2003 06:40 AM
Musings on Compost Heaps (and the things you find in them) Sarah Dale United Kingdom 10 13-11-2002 01:22 PM