Old 20-07-2004, 01:02 AM
AngieB

Default funny raccoon story

On 7/19/04 5:39 PM, in article ,
"Ka30P" wrote:

We can all relate to this fellow.
I found this piece whilst noodling around on the
web today.
Go here
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/arc...yle/stories/08
style.htm

kathy :-)
algae primer

Thanks for the link to the raccoon story. I have my own critter story...

I came out to the pond one morning to find all the flower pots dumped in. I
thought, "uh oh, we've got a critter trying to get the fish!". So I had my
husband set up a video camera on time-lapse in the garage window so we could
see what we might be dealing with. Well, no critters came to visit so we
thought we'll just wait and see if it happens again. Well, it DID happen
again. When letting our four-legged children back in the house one day, I
saw that Lucy was soaked and the pots were in the pond. It was then I knew
that she was our culprit! Little did we know that when we were setting up
surveillance outside, our "critter" was safe and sound in her crate inside!
They are both Miniature Schnauzers and Lucy likes to climb around on the
rocks around the pond. Guess she lost her footing and got a little dunk! She
got yelled at and hopefully has learned her lesson! She knew she was bad.

And another critter story...
http://wcco.com/water/watercooler_story_181091459.html

Angie

Old 20-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Crashj

EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote in message ...
We can all relate to this fellow.
I found this piece whilst noodling around on the
web today.
Go here
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/arc...yle/stories/08
style.htm

Actually the line break is a challenge.
Try this:
http://snipurl.com/7vrm

Funny story, but frustrating. Up in the Poconos feeding wildlife is
one of those things that starts neighborhood battles. They have deer,
all the smaller wildlife, and black bears. A lot of people retire
there and think it is cute to feed the animals when they first move
in. They get upset when the neighbors object, at least until someone's
poodle ends up as a meal. Then they want *all* the bears shot.
Hardly anyone up there keeps fish, oddly enough.
"Do not feed the bears, coons, skunks, possum, coyotes, . . . "
--
Crashj

raccoon problems cr Ponds 6 16-05-2019 06:15 AM
funny raccoon story Ka30P Ponds 0 22-07-2004 07:39 PM
OT. Friday Funny. Moral of the Story/Also OT for the women Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 21-05-2003 07:08 AM
OT. Friday Funny. Moral of the Story Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 1 17-05-2003 05:20 PM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 3 24-02-2003 11:10 PM