Old 26-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Newbie Bill

Default WH Seperation

Okay I'll come clean. It was actually my, errr, BV's neighbor I was asking
for.
Bill

Old 26-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Ka30P

Bill wrote
It was actually my, errr, BV's neighbor I was asking

for.

That BV's neighbor, sure gets around and in all sorts of trouble!

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 26-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Go Fig

In article , grubber
wrote:

"Go Fig" wrote in message
In article , Newbie
Bill wrote:

Small Matter - I think I have mastered the BV method for planting WH.

Now I
need some minor advice on detaching the tubes that develope from the

mother
to the new plant. I have been just pinching it off from both ends. The

new
plant often tends to list a bit as apparently the tube was stabalizing

it.
I suspect they will right themselves but enough time has not passed to

know.
As I said small matter.
Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

They will be fine, but aren't they illegal in TX ?

jay
Wed Jul 21, 2004

Yup. Wild Bill is the criminal type.

For me its caulerpa taxifolia, but I am very careful with waste water
so it doesn't take over our beaches... like much of the Med Sea.

jay
Wed Jul 21, 2004