Old 21-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Heather

Default Azola to give away

If you live in Canada send me an email and I'll send you some of this stuff
for postage or trade. If you live in SW Ontario you can come pick up all
you want. It is overrunning my pond. And I hate throwing plants away.
Also have some duckweed and a velvety floater I forget the name of.

Heather
SW Ontario (where it's raining again.....)

Old 22-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Heather

Sure - I would. I don't think we are allowed by customs to ship plant
products across the border though. Does anyone know for sure?

Heather

Old 23-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Nedra

I shipped a plant up to B.C. several to many years ago.
I had to declare what I had in the package
so I just lied. I also had to write on the outside of the box what was
inside....
An agent checked up with my friend .... wow what one little lie caused.
I'd say "Travel that road at your own risk".

Nedra

Old 23-07-2004, 04:08 AM
Ka30P

Nedra wrote wow what one little lie caused.

and that was *before* our current situation. Can you imagine what would happen
now?!
We'd be passing the cyber hat for bail money.

kathy :-)
algae primer