Old 25-07-2004, 02:02 AM
David

Default Waterfall Construction on a Ledge Outcropping

Hello all.

I am new to this group so if this question was already asked I
apologize in advance. What I would like to know is if any of you have
constructed a waterfall on a natural rock outcropping, a piece of
ledge if you will. That is, make the waterfall and adhere the liner
to the base of the rock and ensure that there is no leakage. Any help
and advice is welcomed. Thank you all in advance.

-David.
Old 25-07-2004, 09:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Is this a rock that is already in place, or one that is moveable?

The D.pond used some big rocks that needed to be placed by backhoe, we laid
the liner coming from the pond, under and behind them and up the stream.
Another liner was laid over that to the top of the rocks were another piece
of slate was attached for the water to run over. That way if any water was
to get behind the big rocks, it still ended up in the pond. You can see
pictures of which I speak under Demon Pond Photos on my website. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 26-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Grubber

"David" wrote in message
om...
Hello all.

I am new to this group so if this question was already asked I
apologize in advance. What I would like to know is if any of you have
constructed a waterfall on a natural rock outcropping, a piece of
ledge if you will. That is, make the waterfall and adhere the liner
to the base of the rock and ensure that there is no leakage. Any help
and advice is welcomed. Thank you all in advance.

-David.

I had a similar question some time back. This is a link to the google cache
of the thread: http://tinyurl.com/4fnnf