Old 31-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Mostyn

Default I found this

I found this whilst browsing try it.
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabo...r_sabotage.asp
Mostyn

Old 31-07-2004, 05:22 PM

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:36:48 GMT, "Mostyn"
wrote:

I found this whilst browsing try it.
http://www.*******/******.asp
Mostyn

Some people will probly get bothered by the off topic blatent spam.
This could result in people complaining to your ISP. Becareful, this
type of spam is unproducive to you, and could result in lost of ISP
services.

Just a friendly reminder,

later,

tom

**************** http://www.Intertainia.com ***************
Our Newest Site: http://www.MedicalJobList.com (Medical Staffing)

Old 03-08-2004, 12:00 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Huh? I didn't see any spam, just a supposed skin cancer test, that didn't
open for me to take. Water gardeners are prime skin cancer candidates, imo.

I know I can't apply it to my arms when pruning the lily pond. I do apply
it other times when not in the pond, and to those places that won't be
getting wet when in the pond.

I just had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my shoulder in May. Test
reports came back that doc got it all. ) ~ jan