Old 02-08-2004, 05:11 PM
chagoi

Default My first Lotus

I added some cattails and a Green Maiden Lotus, to the Frog Pond, today
The pics aren't the greatest, as all my good cameras died.
I am up to 4 frogs,and 3 tads in the frog pond and 4 frogs, and 6 tads
in the 100 gallon.

http://ourkoipond.com/green_maiden_lotus.htm
--
/\/\ike
Chagoi
Old 02-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Newbie Bill

Just curious about the frog tads? Thus far I have only had toads and their
numbers would be more in the hundreds or thousands.
Bill

Old 03-08-2004, 04:50 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I love it! Someone who is as over planted as I am. )
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 03-08-2004, 06:09 AM
chagoi

Frogs Tads not *included.* I purchased them separately. 18 in all. 1
renegade Leopard frog not accounted for.

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi

Old 03-08-2004, 06:14 AM
chagoi

You'd never know it was an ugly aqua-blue toddlers pool, complete with
sliding board, rescued from the trash.

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi

Old 03-08-2004, 06:21 AM
chagoi

You ain't seen nut'in ye!!!

There's still 12 sq. in. of open space available ;-)

p.s. Now the great stuff waterfall is covered with more moss and white
and blue phlox. no blooms yet they were rescued from my cousins
dumpster @ his greenhouses.

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi

Old 14-08-2004, 06:18 PM
chagoi

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
I love it! Someone who is as over planted as I am. )
~ jan

Hey jan
And the race is on. And here comes Chagoi charging up the back stretch,
and jj's hanging on the pondside...

I just added 2 more plants to the frog pond.

Will try to take and post pictures tomorrow.

*I - O - I - O so it's off to work I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

--
/\/\ike
Chagoi

Old 14-08-2004, 10:16 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Hmmmm, sounds to me like I need to take a digital of my lily pond (crappy
copy though it might be) and get it up on my website.... Along with the
non-flower pot filter. ;o) ~ jan

Old 15-08-2004, 02:52 AM
~ Winsong ~

"chagoi" wrote in message
/\/\ike
Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

I'm enjoying checking out all these pond websites. I like your setups.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready."