Old 28-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Roy

On 28 Aug 2004 04:21:56 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

===
===I once saw Parrot's Feather climb out of the pond and cascade down the raised
===side. It must have been three feet long and thick. Really striking looking.
===
===This year the penny wort out competed the parrot's feather in the frog bog
===(direct planting in the bog).
===
===
===kathy :-)
===algae primer
===

Well I swear that the PF that I got grows overnight. The stems I just
pushed in to the mesh on the shelf plant was originally blow the
waters surface, and its already about 2" out of the water already.
Lots of tiny white hair like roots erupting from the main stalk
itself. Gonna have to hope it overwinters fine or I can keep some
indoors, as its now on the hit list in Alabama.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Old 28-08-2004, 05:11 PM
Ka30P

Roy wrote Gonna have to hope it overwinters fine

Here in zone 7a it overwinters just fine, comes back a little later than other
plants. It is so tough that tossed pf lived in the compost heap for a couple
years.

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 12-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Roy

Now this is certainy a classic example of why this post shoud be kill
filed............It eaves justs this method as the sole means. So now
I can close it off to pubic view and discredit this person and make it
look llike they don;t know squat about planting anything, and make it
look like I am the PF king..................yea right, kill file in
place on this one too.......wow this kill file crap is the greatest
thing since sliced bread.
Yep old BV will go down on USENET history as being the renowned PF
planter.............

FU%# a bunch of kill file users!

PS No offense to you Ka30P, you just happened to be in BV reply
post..........

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:14:26 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

===
==="Ka30P" wrote in message
=== Parrot's Feather - let it float and
=== watch it, it wants to take over the world.
===
===Yes. The BV planting method works very well on PF.
===
===BV.
===

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS